The index in this manual is a listing of titles for policy statements. Parkrose has adopted policies in these areas.
Click on the desired section to go to the folder containing all currently adopted policies in this area or click here to search the subject/topic index
Search Parkrose Policies:
- Section A/B Board Governance - contains policies that relate to the structure and foundation of the district and the organization, practices and procedures of the Board.
- Section C Administration - contains policies that pertain to the management of the district, the administrative structure, the superintendent and policy implementation.
- Section D Fiscal Management - contains policies that cover the management of district funds.
- Section E Support Services - contains policies which cover noninstructional programs and services.
- Section F Facilities - contains policies covering construction, remodeling and long-range planning.
- Section G Personnel - contains the Board's personnel policies. This section is divided into three sections: GBgeneral personnel policies, covering all staff; GClicensed staff policies; GDsupport staff policies.
- Section H Negotiations - covers policies relating to the process of negotiations. Due to Oregon law, no policies are needed in this section.
- Section I Instruction - contains policies relating to the instructional program, goals, curriculum, special education, TAG, alternative education, cocurricular/extracurricular activities, assessments and grading/credits.
- Section J Students - contains policies dealing with admission, attendance, conduct and discipline and other student matters. Most policies dealing with student activities, however, are found in Section I.
- Section K/L Community Relations - contains policies relating to relations with the general public, community organizations, public agencies and other educational organizations.